Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cleaning, playing, organizing, playing...

Today I woke up with the energy that comes from surviving the stomach flu! So, I decided it was time to clean and organize the corner of our house, formerly known as the dining room, that now serves as my studio. Of course, I had my computer on so I could play on facebook while I "work." When my buddy Krissi shared a picture of  her pink sewing machine, it made me think if the pink sewing machine I found at the thrift shop, lugged home, and tucked in the corner of my studio. Then I remembered that I have wanted to set up a little photo-shoot of that machine since I bought it. I'm feeling like that series of kids books, "If you give a mouse a cookie" and so on. Eleanor (my dress form) just seemed to fit in beautifully with the machine.  This is the result: 
Eleanor the dress form with vintage pink sewing machine.

Hope you have a lovely week!
Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!