Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just back from a successful trip to the coast

My sweetie and I ventured to the Northern California coast to collect photographs for the pendants we make together this week. We found many lovely flowers to capture in a flower test garden in Gilroy, CA. Then we drove up the coast where we took some gorgeous photos of the ocean. One picture of a lighthouse I'm planning to paint for our room. As photographed, the lighthouse is just beyond a feild of yellow flowers. Many wildflowers are in bloom right now adding a colorful accent to the already rich colors of the beaches and cliffs. And, of course, a little romance adds to the fun of everything! I'll get some photos on my facebook page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!