Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Living the life of an Artist! Woo hoo!

I'm so excited that a beautiful store in the Land Park area of Sacramento called Trezhers is going to host my first Art Class in June. Because I want these classes to be a special experience for all my participants, I'm going to be putting on a show and inviting the students to play along with me.
I'll be handing the class over to my alter ego The Cowgirl Gypsy Queen and encouraging everyone to let their own inner child out to play. If you'd like to learn more about the Gypsy Queen, check out my new website at www.CowgirlGypsyQueen.com.

In class, we'll be making inspirational and fun artists trading cards (ATC) Here's a sample of a few I made. These tiny mixed media works of art are so fun because they are not overwhelming to complete yet allow each artist to express themselves!

I hope that you can come out and play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!