Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing dress-up with my vintage dress form :)

Full size view of my mannequin
I just love this mannequin I purchased last spring in the darling town of Diamond Springs, CA. She's been waiting for me to get my studio tidy enough to really appreciate her and now I'm ready to play dress-up with her. Today, I took off her Holiday attire in favor of something soft and sparkly. The tiara and crystal necklace look so pretty against the silky sparkly scarf I found at Empress on Main Street in Placerville. I tried it with and without the antique shoes. They're so cute, I included a picture, but I think I'll leave them off till I re-do her for Easter.

She still doesn't have a name.... Just haven't come up with the right one, yet. :)
Antique shoes with little hearts I found in Jackson, CA

A closer view of the jewels and birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!