Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Stickers and Decals are on their way!

If you’ve been following along here, you know that I’ve been painting on my car and having a great time making it all happy and pretty! Well, what you may not know is that I have ordered some stickers and vinyl decals of some of my favorite images so that you can make your car happy and pretty, too! They are nice reproductions of my work so you can also use them to make your laptop, walls, or just about anything you can stick a sticker to prettier!


I heard back from both companies today, and we’re definitely in business! So, here’s a preview of the designs:

4 inch red hibiscus flower

4 inch yellow and red hibiscus flower


5 inch dove

4 inch "Petunia the anything can happen Pig"

4 inch red eyed frog

5 inch yellow and pink hibiscus flower

4 inch open landed Monarch butterfly

4 inch open flying Monarch butterfly

4 inch Monarch from the side view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!