Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My first contact from one of my heros!

Since I am excited about sharing my book with as many people as I can, I contacted a few of my writing heros in hopes that I may get comments and feedback from those who have gone before me and been helpful to so many.

So, today, I heard from don Miguel Ruiz's staff. He has written many books and "The four agreements" really helped to shape my ability to love people just as they are. Well, I was told in a lovely email that don Miguel will read my manuscript and I am so pleased!

Just wanted to share this bit of joy!

Hope you're day was joyful, too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laura!
    I have also read "The Four Agreements" and think that is awesome that Don Miguel is going to read your manuscript! Congrats!
    And yes, the blog hop is amazing, likewise, because of people like you ;)
    I hope your book is a success, I look forward to reading more...
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!