Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Ready

I feel that I'm in a "getting ready" phase right now. I have so many wonderful things coming up, my head is swimming. On Friday the 5th, Jim and I will be attending the grand opening for an art gallery which features my work in Pacific Grove. Sunshine, the owner of "The Lantern and Butterfly" is such a wonderful lady! I'm so excited about seeing her and celebrating her special day. (now to figure out what to wear!!) I wish I knew Robin Brown of Magnolia Pearl personally, I know she could help me pick out the perfect outfit.


At the end of the month, August 27th, I'll be teaching a class I'm really excited about, too. I'll be helping people create their own personal inspirational art cards. I am pleased that it will be a fun class that will uplift and inspire each participant. And, everyone will walk away with little works of art that inspire and support their life's path.

Then, when Jim's knee is all better, we'll be heading up the coast through Oregon and maybe all the way to Washington. We're going to wander up the coast as the spirit takes us. I'm really looking forward to the adventure.

But, before then, the boys will go back to school… Rachel will be coming home... Jamie’s working her fanny off and will be back in school soon… The work and family blend into a wonderful life.

I hope you're feeling as blessed.
Love,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. sounds like some wonderful plans to look forward to! i am heading back to work today as my summer is officially over. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!