Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two galleries have invited me to show my art!

Can you believe it! On Thursday, I received two requests for my art! As I type this, I'm in denial... My artwork is wanted... I'm so excited!

So, just to let you know, this didn't happen all at once. One gallery (Heart & Soul - more info at http://www.facebook.com/HeartnSoulStore) is also a shop which sells my book, cd's, and pendants. The owner, Carly, has been working on her gallery for some time. I wasn't sure that my work was what she envisioned for her shop, so I didn't really say any more than, "If you'd like to see my work, to see if it fits in, let me know and I'll bring a few pieces by." Well, she went to my website (www.LauraPallatin.com) and checked my work out herself and decided that my work is what she wants! Woo-hoo!!!

The other gallery, in downtown Sacramento called J27 (www.j27gallery.com) was recommended to me by another gallery I am in called Trezhurs in the Land Park section of Sacramento. I submitted some images of my work and was invited to do a showing on a Friday, September 16th!

I guess that this success feels sudden, but really it's the result of working on my business. Every day I get up excited and happy because I get to work on products that help people feel good. Be it art, pendants, books, cd's, cards... they all go together to help people live happier lives.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!