Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wellness Sanctuary and Spa

I'm so excited to be a part of Wellness Sanctuary and Spa in Placerville, CA. Joaquin Fioresi asked me to bring some of my art to his place connected to the Carey House Hotel and my work fits in with the vibe of the place perfectly. I posted an image of the painting I did for Joaquin and Jen already. Here's a pic of Joaquin and I at the spa yesterday. 
Joaquin Fioresi and Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa.
You can see some of my work behind us. I am offering my work at the spa at a special price so if you're interested in adding one of my paintings to your collection, this is a great time. I promise that I wont be offering my work for sale at this price again.

I will be making signs for the Wellness Center soon, too, and will be posting pictures of the signs in process and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!