Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fanciful Gnomes for the Garden

Because I was not willing to risk my precious gnome, Gerome, being kidnapped from my front yard, I created a motley crew of gnomes to keep an eye on things out there. My friend, Kim Mayhew, made Gerome for me. He's wonderfully spooky-cool! Here's a pic of Gerome in my living room:



 My little collection of gnomes came from Harbor Freight. They were super cheap and started out pretty plain looking: 
There's nothing wrong with them... they're just not that fun. And the one on the right looks... okay... strange! 

So I painted them and added some glitter and bling from the thrift store, and I think they are WAY more fun!!!

Introducing the garden crew: 

Henry DeGnome by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

 Lupe DeGnome Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Pierre DeGnome by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!