Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wellness Sanctuary and Spa artwork gift

Heart Chakra tree by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa
I am so excited to be part of Joaquin Fioresi's new endeavor called "Wellness Sanctuary and Spa" in downtown Placerville, CA. As a business warming gift, I created a painting for his space. I love it! I was sitting with Joaquin in his healing space and opened myself for inspiration to create a piece of art for the room. The Heart Chakra Tree is the image that came up in my imagination and now exists in the real world for all to see. I hope that Joaquin and Jen enjoy the piece and have incredible success with their venture.

Joaquin has invited me to display and offer my art work for purchase at his place and I am just so pleased! I look forward to creating inspirational projects including Joaquin's music in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!