Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve 2012

Some of the dolls and teddy bears we've collected through the years taken up residence on the hutch for the holiday.
2012 has been an interesting year. Some good, some not-so-good. But, I guess that can be said of most years. I am excited to be moving into 2013. Glad we all didn't die on the 21st... And generally happy about the plans I have for the coming year.

I had fun decorating for Christmas this year, so I thought I'd share my humble (and a bit silly) decorating with you all. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and share my anticipation and excitement about 2013.

our family Christmas tree and stockings
my antique dress form (Eleanor) all dressed up for Christmas posing with a painting from a local El Dorado County artist


Gracie our Aussie comfortably waiting for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!