Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish all who visit today a wonderful holiday. Mine has been so fun! All our kids were here (plus one!)
for presents this morning. I'm pretty sure everyone got what they were hoping for along with a few surprises!

As for me, I've been longing for a little ipod to replace one that left my life last summer. :( Jim fooled me by sticking the darn thing in an old shoe of his and putting that in a box before wrapping the whole mess! I was certainly surprised! How fun! We enjoy taking trips and my iphone is always searching for a connection when we're in the country, so an ipod works much better. I'm loading it up already.

I'm so excited to be planning my art projects for 2011. I plan to focus on birdies and make some for craft shows and etsy. Also, I've got a quilt or two to make... Yippeeee!!! Ain't life grand?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got a new sewing machine and want to make a quilt. I have made a few very simple baby quilts. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. We just got home from a long Christmas day and lots of food. I'll be back to look through more. I like what I see.

    Hope your holiday was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your birds and can't wait to see what you create in the new year. thanks for stopping by my blog. hope you are enjoying the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!