Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello, Bloggosphere!

I know it's been a while... but here I am! I had a wonderful book signing. It couldn't have been a more wonderful day! So many dear friends stopped by to show their support. My darling, Jim made yummy snacks for everyone... It was really special. Even the weather knew it was an important day for me and took a break from the rain we'd had for days. I hope that you may find yourself in such a love-storm some day. I'm so greatful.

I'm scheduled to do a signing in Seal Beach California if you are in the area , please stop by. It will be at Bogart's Coffee shop right by the warf on the 16th at 7pm. I'd love to meet some new friends in person!

I've gotten a few notes asking about buying the book. I'd love to send you an autographed copy, so just drop me an email at laurapallatin@gmail.com and I'll we can work out the best way for you to get the moolah to me. :) The price per book is $14.95.

Blessings to you all! Hope to see you in Seal Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!