Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Planning for a successful book signing

I've been doing so much research on book signings that my mind is buzzing.

I got a table, made the cloth, found a cute wooden bowl for candy; made up business cards and fliers. I even bought an instant camera to make a special bookmark for people who buy the book at the signings!

The to-do list includes getting a poster made up for the table and a new outfit! Gotta love an excuse to buy a new outfit! :)

If you know anything I don't about successful book signings and wanna make suggestions, I'm all ears!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!