Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, November 5, 2010

Our Camper Mural

Hawk viewed as if flying overhead

Monarchs
Jim and I have been working on our little camper to get it ready for the wild out doors! Ok, the truth is, mostly Jim's been working on it. :) But, when he told me that he had to replace the large piece of wood that extends out over the cab of the truck, I had a vision! Jim set the wooden panels up for me on saw horses so that I could paint a mural on them. Since our camper is called the "Hawk" and we had a hawk in residence last summer, I decided to paint a hawk from the perspective of looking up in the air at him. So, here's a pic of the hawk up in the sky.

We also enjoy going to Santa Cruz to see the butterflies, so I figured, we needed some of those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!