Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, November 22, 2010

The big box of books arrived today!

The big box of books I ordered for the book signings arrived today! The cover Joe (my ex-hubby) made for the book is just beautiful!

I'm enjoying the creative processes that is going into promoting the book. I made a table cloth yesterday for the table I'll take to book signings. Also, there are so many promotional materials to pull together!

I am so excited about helping people change their lives for the better. That's what the book is all about, making positive life changes. What an honor it is to be a part of such a wonderful transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!