Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, November 8, 2010

It is published

Wow! After about nine years of writing (on and off) I can finally say, "I've written a book" instead of "I'm writing a book." Doesn't sound like a big distiction, but you'd be suprised how much different it feels. Now, whatever I may do with the rest of my life, I will have accomplished this one thing.

I was motivated by the hope that this book will bring comfort and help uplift people who are struggling to put their lives together. This continues to be my deapest hope.

We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laura! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Congratulations on writing your book! That is wonderful.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!