Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Upcoming Line of Pendants for ETSY

original painting titled "sunshine"
original artwork titled "mended heart"
daisy picture taken in Gilroy, CA
Shamrock

Sunflower picture taken in McCloud California
Hey, all! I've been slaving away working on new designs to place in pendants that I plan to list on ETSY. I thought it would be fun to post a few of the art pieces here to give a preview of the jewelry to come. I just love creating iconic images. These pieces lend themselves perfectly to darling little pendants worn simply or adorned with charms and beads. Gosh, the creative process is fun!This process starts with creating original artwork, taking pictures, and collecting vintage images. Then, I use my computer to make them the right size and print them out. For fun, I like to add some glitter and extra brush or ink strokes to the images. Finally, it's off to the glass studio to create the pendants. I hope you are having fun with your process, too.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!