Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcakes!

A cakeplate of Cupcakes!
I've been having so much fun lately creating these little cupcake pin cushions. I've collected the bases over time. Some are molds, others are vintage measuring cups. Working up the design and getting it out of my head and into reality has been fun! I especially like the way the beads look like sprinkles.

I hope your projects are bringing you joy, too!

close up of cupcake pin cushions

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura;
    These cupcake pin cushions are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!