Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Birthday!!!

Okay, I know that most of us enjoy our birthdays. But, I gotta tell you this one was super special for me! To start off with, my sweetie got me a new car stereo and speakers as part of my combined Christmas and Birthday present. That goes in on Monday at 10 am, I'm so excited!!! Then, I woke up to this super darling cake this morning!

My mom hand knitted a sweater and socks for me. These are my first hand-made socks. They are absolutely yummy on the feet!

To top it off, Rachel brought me big European chocolate and my buddy Carly Lemke took me out for a walk and treat at Santoro Coffee Shop.

See... pretty cool birthday!! I wish everyone could have as wonderful a birthday as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!