Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A wonderful field trip to The Victorian Closet

1920's era white lace dress, beautiful!

fabulous linen closet!

The Victorian Closet Quilt Collection

Lovely glass Victorian buttons

The extensive button collection along with some photos and postcards

Victorian collars

Antique baby clothes

Amazing collection of Victorian baby shoes and button hooks

Special little hand crocheted shoes for a doll or a tiny baby

Unique silk ribbon trims

Looking down the main drag in Amador City, CA
Hi, all! It's been a while since I could share with you because my computer was not working. Now, thanks to a birthday gift from my dad (Thanks, DAD!) I'm back and happy to be. A couple of weeks ago my doggie, Gracie and I went on a fun little trip down highway 49 to visit a special shop in Amador City, California called The Victorian Closet. I was given permission to take some photos and that's what I'm sharing here. I hope you enjoy them. Please add your favorite shops to the comments below and we can all share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!