Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A healing place...

Pretty dishes for the healing place. 
My dream for LaBelle Mariposa is to share the principles I wrote about in my book, “Walk In Your Own Footsteps;” helping people to discover their own way in this life and encourage them to have the courage to follow their path. The idea started out as pretty abstract, so I’ve been working to solidify it.

To that end, I am working hard to bring into being a healing place where people can come and learn to apply the principles to their lives, spend some time with like-minded people through small retreats, as well as have one-on-one sessions with me. I’ve found a location, now it’s just a matter of everything else falling in to place.

LaBelle Mariposa will help gentle people seeing balance, fulfillment, growth, and transformation. Through writing (books, articles, blogging…), art, classes, retreats, cards, cd’s, one-on-one sessions, creating vision boards, YouTube videos, community projects, and yet to be created gatherings, products, and materials, LaBelle Mariposa will help facilitate personal internal revolutions!

Another function of this place will be to provide comfort and a healing place for those who suffer from all sorts of pain. A place to rest and rejuvenate. In warm surroundings, guests will work through feelings and return to their world better for the experience. I’m gathering beautiful things to furnish our home so that everyone who enters will feel welcome and invited.

This sounds like a big order, doesn’t it? Or, does it sound like a wonderful thing in this crazy world? I hope to hear from friends, and friends of friends who could use such a respite and sanctuary from the world.

Holding the vision!

Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!