Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just another day...

Today I'll be out in the glass studio for a bit getting samples ready for the June 9th class at Trezhers Gift Shop in Sacramento. Then, I'm off with my oldest son, Steven, to do some birthday shopping for the fair Jamie's 21st. Steven is also putting together a cowboy outfit for his annual trip to Columbia, CA with his best buddy's family over Memorial Day weekend. 

Okay, those are the fun and exciting parts of my day. Otherwise, I'll be doing laundry, cleaning house, and generally helping my sweetie out with any chores he needs done. Through all of this, I'll be following the advise in today's Inspirational Image. Because, losing my former hubby Joe suddenly this winter reminded me that we don't know how long we have with anyone. Time goes by very fast. Treasuring each day we have with the people we love, is vitally important to happiness. 

Blessings to you, today,
Laura P.
Treasure Every Moment of Your Life from Chapter 22, titled Present Moment Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!