Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, May 27, 2012

just one more thing...














Have you ever look at a "finished" piece of art and think... I need to add just one more thing? Well, this was driving me crazy, so I unwrapped my gift and added a border. I think it really makes a big difference. Since I figured I'm not alone in this "one more thing" thinking, I thought I'd share. :)

The only difference is a line drawn around the outside. Because I want this sign to look handmade, I used tape just to get the line in a specific place, then I went over it with a thicker pen to add a little more wiggle and imperfection. It's one of those things that probably only I will notice, but I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!