Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back in the swing of things

Good day to you! I think I'm finally getting to the end of my unpleasantness... At least I'm ready to be at the end so I'm choosing to move on. :)

Which brings me to today! I feel so fresh and ready to take on the world, it feels like a MONDAY! (btw, it's Thursday, which is good, too!)

I'm going to try my darnedest to balance all the things I really want to do today. It will be a challenge! Considering I have 3 kids of my own here today and one bonus kid. And a wonderful sweetie who needs me, too. Here's my to-do list:

Laundry
vacuuming
running kids around
pick up Rachel's car from the shop
feed dogs
water plants
grocery shopping
meals
exercise
create template for new stained glass panel within old window frame
Try out Mother's Day gift hammock!!! 
Try out Mother's Day gift motorcycle!
Shop for our early Father's Day celebration this Sunday...

That's all I can think of right now, but you know stuff will be added. I feel very blessed to have such high-quality "problems" as too many people in my life who I love and want to take care of, art to create, a motorcycle to ride...  :)

I hope you implement today's Inspirational Image! I think it's one of the most important tasks any of us undertake!

Blessings,
Laura P.
a "Walk In Your Own Footsteps" Inspirational Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!