Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Miwok Sun Maiden

























I've been working on this little 4x4 painting for a contest at my local Indian reservation. I was inspired by the beautiful women they have working in their Tribal Health office. Long almost black hair frames lovely young women. The workers often bring in their children to work and family members bring their children in to hang out with the rest of the family. The atmosphere is an interesting mix of modern medical facility and family reunion with lots of love an laughter. It's such an amazing place to take my family in for medical care. 

I really like the painting.  I hope the people who evaluate the art like it, too. It's just what I envisioned in the lobby, but now I'm thinking it may need something else.

If I add more to her, I'll share it here. 

I hope that you get to create what you envision, too.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!