Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, June 11, 2012

A crowing achievement

My darling daughter, Rachel, is turning 21 on July 2nd and we're planning an appropriate celebration. Like so many of us, Rachel is a multifaceted person. On the one hand, she's a lovely grown-up young lady, and on the other hand, she's my little girl! She's headed to New Orleans to celebrate with her grown-up friends and she's asked me to make a party to celebrate here at home. I'm so excited! It's gonna be a blast! I'm putting together a "Pretty, Pretty Princess" party for 5 over 21 year old young ladies. Jamie, my other big girl, asked me to come up with tiara ideas that the girls can make at the party. So, I headed to Michael's and bought a bunch of jewelry parts and glued them together with E6000. I'm happy with it and I think the girls will have fun making their own. I'll share photos of the whole batch when they're finished. Each one will be different, so it should be pretty fun.
















I hope you're enjoying some creative activities, too.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!