Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Antique Dress form gussied up for St. Pats

This darling girl shares my workspace and I love dressing her for holidays. Although I will soon be switching her to an Easter outfit, I wanted to squeeze in St. Patrick's day. For this outfit I used Sari's I collected from a favorite thrift store which happens to be in an area with a large Indian population. I'm so lucky! I pick up the Sari's and the beautiful scarves for just $2.00 each. When I found her she didn't have a knob on top, so my little nest of handmade/handpainted birdies have their nest up there. The perfect spot to view my work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!