Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Walk In Your Own Footsteps Inspirational Photos with sayings

this is the pond at the Front Yard Nursery in El Dorado California




A view of the ferris wheel at dusk at the El Dorado County Fair


Maples turning color at Cameron Park Lake

























I've been using my photography to create inspirational pictures to share with all my Walk In Your Own Footsteps friends. I've shared a few here but I've made so many more. So, here are a few. I hope you enjoy them. I've added a description of where each photo was taken because I always wonder this myself.

We just enjoyed some yummy corned beef and cabbage. Thank heaven my sweetie can cook it because my attempts were not good. I hope that you are enjoying your St. Pats! Blessings, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!