Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The day after my first TV taping

Well, taping a TV show was very interesting. The show I was invited to be on is called Aday in Telos. The talk show hosted by Arthur Aday focuses on people in the Mount Shasta, California area. My mom, Maralee Lowder-Wofford, has lived in the next town over from Mount Shasta, Dunsmuir, for over 13 years. That's how I got to know Arthur and get the invitation. Arthur was very nice and he let me help arrange the set and peak over his shoulder while he set the lighting. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I'll be sharing the video here very soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy today's inspirational image.
Blessings,
Laura P.

I spotted this rock in the American River and plucked it out and placed it among the dry rocks for contrast. I love to find naturally heart-shaped rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!