Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, March 19, 2012

Rainbow's End

We finally got rain in our neck of the woods. Since I live in the Sierra Foothills in Northern California, much of the state relies upon our area seeing some real rain and snow, or there's not enough water to get us all through summer. So, rain here is a big deal.. as it is everywhere else. Rain is necessary for life. When we get too much, we feel we're being cheated out of sunshine, but when there's not enough... there's death. The rainbow is beautiful and has various meanings in different cultures. I love them and always look excitedly for them when it's been raining and I see rays of sunshine. I snapped this picture in the early spring of 2011. I have a plant out front that blooms the most amazing yellow flowers when most everything else still looks dead. It made the perfect compliment to this rainbow.

When I was putting together this inspirational image, "where is your rainbow's end?" was the first thought that popped into my head. What's your dream life? Where would you most like to go in life? What's your rainbow's end?

I hope you're having a wonderful day today and keep your ideal life in mind as you go through your day.
Blessings,
Laura P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!