Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday is washday

Today I woke up with the desire to clean! Must be a spring thing. So, I've got the washer going and have been walking around the house picking things up from one room and putting them away in another. Funny how things end up all over! I guess that's what happens when you have two adults and three kids sharing a house.

Today's inspirational image is from the Santa Cruz area of Northern California. When I was going through my photos, I noticed the little plant that grew on the rocks in the shape of a heart! So cool, but you only notice it if you look.

I hope you find what you're looking for this weekend. I guess I should add that it's always a good idea to look for good. :)
Blessings,
Laura P.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!