Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The fabulous LaBelle Mariposa Booth

I took some picture of my booth for LaBelle Mariposa to submit for inclusion in the Butterfly Festival in Mariposa, CA. I love to see what other people do with their sales spaces and thought you might enjoy checking out my take on a sales booth. I'd love to get feedback. It is still a work in progress, but I do like this incarnation. I hope you enjoy the tour.

This is the booth as you walk up to it. Around the top I've used scarves a local thrift store. I love the colors and drape of the lovely silk-like fabric.  


Here's a shot looking to the left of the booth. I've been so lucky to have my sweetie build the painting display, sandwich board, and the stand for the large sign I painted in the background on the left.
This is a picture looking in toward the left. You can see my vintage dress form and my mom's beautiful knit hats.


I'm going to give you a little tour starting at the left side and walking right. So, here we start with the hat table. I added the little doll for fun. My mother makes many more fun embellished hats, these are what I've been lucky enough to receive (ok, steal) from her.. so far!!

More cuteness with hats. You can also see the detail of mom's embellishments. LOVE!!

This picture was supposed to be a close-up of hats, but you can't help but notice Teddy Bear posing in the background!

This section is my cards for "Walk In Your Own Footsteps" as well as my guided visualization CD. I think it's important for people to be able to listen to the CD and decide if it's what they want for their meditation.

A few copies of my book!

I just love the big sign I made to promote Walk In Your Own Footsteps! Dig the big butterfly!

The pendant table includes at least one of each of my original artwork pendants. I always start with my own art, photocopy or scan it, print out a tiny version, cut the glass and make the pendant out in my little stained glass pendant.

Here's an example of a large painting along with the tiny pendant.

This is a close-up of the stands I made to display my pendants. I call them "sofas" cause I think they look like a little glass sofa. hee hee

Here's my little business table. It includes a sign-up sheet for my mailing list, a camera with Polaroid like film for autographed pictures for my "fans" who purchase a book, a calculator, little cash box, receipt book, pens... you know business stuff!

Finally, this is my portable art gallery. Jim made it for me. I'm going to make some adjustments before we take it on the road, but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!