Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My hutch all decked out for spring

Yesterday went great at the Little Relics Gallery in Mid-town Sacramento. Susan, the owner, loved all the artwork I brought down there and kept everything for the exhibit!! woo-hoo! So. for fun this morning, I decided to re-do my hutch in the dining room/studio for spring. I used only things I had on hand and am very happy with the result.

Since it's share day on the Where Women Create Facebook page, I decided to take pictures and share this today. I hope you enjoy it. I'd love to see your hutches, too. So, paste a link to photos of your hutch in my comments section. That way we can all share!

Happy Spring!
Laura P.

I found this hutch at a consignment store. It was handmade my an amateur craftsman and I love it!

My collection of marble and other stone eggs

The black glass matte baskets have been in my family for so long, no one is sure who first acquired them. I used some of my died marble eggs to add a bit of Eater. The silver cup is mine from when i was a child.

I have been fortunate to be gifted a few heart shaped stones, too. The white one is selenite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!