Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Since I was so fortunate to have Susan at Little Relics take all the art I broughtfor her shop this month, I'm busily creating cute little paintings. Mom and I were accepted to the Butterfly Festival in Mariposa May 3rd & 4th, so I need to get plenty of little paintings finished. What would be better to take home from the Mariposa Butterfly Festival than a tiny piece of original art that's a cute little Monarch?

With all the excitement of spring, my youngest heading north for a week with Grandma, as well as a memorial service tomorrow for a dear friend of our family, the Inspirational Image for the day is "Serenity." I'm looking forward to spending some time alone with mys sweetie next week and that's what we'll be doing, enjoying some much needed serenity. I hope you find some next week, too.

Blessings,
Laura P.

A lovely shot of the northern California Coastline during April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!