Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, April 2, 2012

Production mode.

I'm so excited that mom and I have been accepted at the Mariposa Butterfly Festival. But, it's only a month away, and since I've been blessed to have my current paintings placed in galleries, I'm very low on paintings on hand. Since it's a festival, and I LOVE to paint butterflies, I thought I'd paint up a few tiny works to sell at the festival. I've amassed a collection of 3x3 and 4x4 canvases and tiny easels and I've been painting butterflies and sunflowers like crazy. The funny thing is that each one is different so I fall in love with each project even though I'm surrounded by about 20 in different stages of completion. Creating art is such a blessings, now if my neck and shoulders could just relax, I'm sure I could get even more done!



Now that the sun is shining here, and I have happy work to do, I'm definitely in a "Rejoice" state of mind. I hope that you're enjoying your life and work today, too.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!