Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Juggling priorities today

Like any working person in the world (that's everyone!) I'm finding myself juggling all the things that I feel I need to get done today. Trying not to focus on just the hard stuff... or just the fun stuff... The problem is, my list is too long. How do I prioritize EVERYTHING? So, I'm going to just do the things that I'll lay awake tonight thinking about if I don't do. And, I'm going to take my newest teenager to the go-card place to take his class so we can have his party on Friday!

Today's Inspirational Image is another picture from the beautiful Filoli Estate in Woodside, CA.






















hmmm.... I'm starting to think that these Inspirational Images are more for me than anyone else! Whew, Present Moment Awareness. There's a whole chapter in the book about this topic. Eckhart Tolle  has written a bunch of books about this (brilliant stuff, by the way. I'm a huge fan!!) It should be easy, right. I mean if you're alive right now, then you're living right now. But, not true.  We worry about what we haven't done and fret over what we might not get done. So, is that what I'm doing? Probably. OK, I'll take a moment and breathe. Do a little meditation....    Then attack that list!

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!