Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, April 27, 2012

Enjoying Success

Sunflower painting for pendant
Hey, all! 
Today I'm crazy busy getting ready for the last night of the gallery exhibit at Little Relics and getting materials together for my class tomorrow. I've been feeling overwhelmed by all the activity I'm doing related to my book and art. The last few days I've actually been thinking, "once this stuff is over I'll be able to get back to my real life." Funny, huh!?! I've been working my booty off to get my businesses going and now that I'm seeing success, I'm stressed because I'm behind on the laundry... *sigh*

So, I've decided that I'm going to stop worrying about what I'm not doing and enjoy what I AM doing! I thought I'd share a sunflower mini mini paintings with you, today.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Laura P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!