Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting ready for the Mariposa Festival

Happy Monday!!
.
Day of the dead skull to be used for a pendant
Hey, there! I hope that your Monday morning is full of promise for the coming week. Since my mom, Maralee Lowder, and I are heading south to the Mariposa Festival this weekend, I'm going to be out in the garden shed creating pendants for the event. It's kinda funny. I have made so many butterfly pendants so far, yet the new images I've been working on are "day of the dead" skulls. It's been fun to do something so different. To follow you'll see what I came up with. I just love the imagery, especially the bright colors
Special Mother's Day painting for a wild momma's pendant

Sunflowers always make me feel happy inside. This one will make such a cute pendant.

























I had a wonderful time teaching classes at Trezher's Gift and Gallery in Sacramento. The students came up with wonderful projects. I find it so humbling to offer a group of people a framework to create within, then watch them come up with completely unique works of art. The shop owner was so happy with the class that they booked four more for the coming year!

That's me on the right, teaching a class at Trezhers Gift shop in Sacramento, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!