Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Headed for the coast to relax and take pictures for the new card deck

Hello, faithful readers.
Jim and I will be cruising along in his cool convertable for the next couple of days. It is my plan to get some new photos for the next deck of cards as well as some much needed relaxation. If anything artsy or "Walk In Your Own Footsteps" happens on our trip, I'll post it here. Otherwise, please check out my travel blog called the Adventures of Jim and Laura

Have a great couple of days!

Here's a picture I took in the town of Coloma on a recent car ride Jim and I took. Enjoy.

Old fence in the Coloma, California grave yard


Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!