Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, April 6, 2012

Home again...

Wow! It is so fun to get out of town and relax, and it's equally wonderful to get home, and get back to work. We had a great time just cruising along a short section of the Northern California Coast. We visited the Filoli Estate and I wholeheartedly recommend it if you like beatitude gigantic homes and well manicured gorgeous gardens. I'll be using a lot of the photos for future Inspirational Images as well as the new deck of cards I'm working on. The kitchen looked just like the set from Downton Abbey. We also stayed in Half Moon Bay and ate at a favorite restaurant there called the Princeton Seafood Company. I especially like this place because the food is very good, the service is friendly and conscientious, and the prices are reasonable.

I'll be sharing photos once I have a chance to sort and photoshop them. Till then, I hope you take the advice of today's Inspirational Image this weekend. Get out there, Wander... Wonder at the beauty of nature. 

Blessings,
Laura P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!