Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wrapping things up & making decisions

The last few months have felt like a crazy swirl of activity. I have so many projects in process that I am in danger of being strangled by all the loose ends. So, I'm gonna make a list (yeah, I know another list) and start finishing projects and wrapping things up. Starting with getting my book off to the publisher and including organizing my kid's bedrooms. Whew! The list seems daunting already. But, worth it. 

While on a walk a couple of weeks ago, I saw the sign I used for today's Inspirational Image. I laughed out loud because it contradicts itself within a couple of feet! It got me thinking of how so many of us have been taught to look outside ourselves for guidance. Often times, the people and institutions we trust to lead us are not very good at directing us and we really need to learn to make decisions for ourselves. Be it church, school, or other people in general, many of us allow others to direct our lives. Isn't it time to start making our own choices and live with the outcomes? Good or bad, they are the result of our own choices. 


Well, I guess that’s it for me today. I hope you have a wonderful day and make good choices for yourselves.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!