Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Spring and everyone is busy!

I have the gardening bug bad this year. No insects, fortunately, but the desire to get outside and play in the dirt is irresistible. I'm not the only one around my house with the bug, either. My sweetie went to home improvement centers yesterday to get supplies for a raised veggie bed with me. When we got finished running around, I went to lay down for 5 minutes... (my code for a nap) and was so pleased to watch large shiny black birds outside my window snapping twigs off a tree for their nest. There were two of them in the tree. One working away, the other supervising. I couldn't help but speculate as to which was the male. I'll never know, but they seemed to be working together. So, work has waited while I enjoy the garden. I'd call it working in the garden, but it's so much fun, I can't think of it that way. :)

Today's Inspirational Image has no pictures. It's the first of it's kind. I was working on the words and decided that I didn't want to distract from the message with any images. I don't know if I'll do many of these, we'll see how well received it is. I like it though. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Blessings,
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!