Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Preview night last night was a blast!

Happy Friday!
Last night was the pre-view night at the Little Relics Gallery in Sacramento. It was a fun night filled with lots of happy people mingling in the cozy gallery as it stormed like crazy outside. Susan Rabinovitz  put on a really nice event, Thanks Susan!! My daughter, Rachel, came down to hang out with me and her friend Katy Coke also attended. The big event is the Second Saturday Mid-Town Art Walk which is tomorrow. I've been told that a lot of people come and am looking forward to that, too. I'll share photos next week. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings, 
Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!