Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quiet house, now time to work.

I'm starting to believe that people imagine us artsy folk as having lots of time on our hands to create whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, I wish that was true.  I'm so blessed to have a very busy April and that means I have a lot of getting ready to do. I have two classes scheduled at Trezhers Gift Shop in Sacramento, three events at Little Relics, a gallery which is showing my art (Yeah!!!) and I'm doing the Mariposa Butterfly Festival  with my mom the first weekend in May. So, that means I'm painting today, cutting glass tomorrow, putting together outfits for the showings, posting Inspirational Images, working on the proposal for HCI Books (because that's actually top of the old list)... And then there's my sweetie, my kids, dogs, house, laundry.... I guess you're getting the picture. Okay, that said, I'm happy and thrilled because I've gotten what I dreamed of. Now, I need a maid! :)

Seeking balance, and keeping my fibromyalgia under control, is very important to me. So, taking time to meditate, go for walks, or anything else that calms me down and allows me to relax is very important while things are so busy. That's why I chose this Inspirational Image for today. I took this picture on a trip with Jim to the coast. This was taken in Gilroy, Ca at a seed company's garden. I think the beautiful flowers with the dark green background have a very calming feel.

I hope that you take time to find peace and calm today, despite the busy-ness of your business. :)

Inspirational Image - Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!