Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, April 9, 2012

What's the opposite of Monday Morning Blues?

I don't know why, but I've always really liked Mondays. It's like a New Year's Day every week! Woo-hoo! Anything is possible, now. It's a whole new week, it's Monday again! This week, the kids are back at school and the house is quiet again giving me time to work. So, I'll be painting today. Also, I bought a new easy-up and I need to see how easy it goes up! It starts raining tomorrow, so today's the day.

Today's Inspirational Image is from the trip Jim and I took last week. I think the name is super funny! If you speak Spanish, pulgas means fleas! So, this beautiful structure is the "Fleas" water temple. But, it gave me a beautiful opportunity to share a thought for the day. Isn't the blue sky with the white wispy clouds beautiful?

I hope you have a happy and productive Monday!
Blessings,
Laura P.

Pulgas water temple, Woodside, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!