Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Friday, March 2, 2012

Expect Miracles




















Today I looked through my personal photography library for an image that worked well with the message from the first chapter of my boo, "Walk in Your Own Footsteps" which is "Expect Miracles." When I came across this image and saw the happy daffodil, I knew I had found my picture! I love daffodil's because they remind me of Spring which is, of course, the season of rebirth and by it's very nature... miraculous! The words I trimmed down from a much larger phrase and made to shape the available space. It was fun to work on this one today especially because we had a lovely sunny day which followed several stormy ones. So, I was definitely feeling the miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!