Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Delivering art in the rain, and happy to do it!

Today I'm headed to Little Relics in the Mid-Town section of Sacramento, California to deliver art for a show in April. Susan Rabinovitz, the owner of Little Relics, invited me to show my art in her gallery way back in September. She was planning an Earth Day related month and thought my work fit in nicely. Since that time, I've painted lots of critters so I think it'll be a perfect fit. Part of the fun of showing in mid-town is the opening night and then Second Saturday which is kind of a city-wide party. That's why I don't mind shlepping down there in the rain, it's worth it.

For today's Inspirational Image I used a photo that I took on one of Jim and my many trips to the coast. I love the color green that occurs along the cliff here. It makes me think of what the coasts along the British Isles might look like. And for the message, isn't it true? Every day we wake up offers us a brand new chance to live our best lives, to explore new options, to love and be loved... Rain or shine, sick or healthy, glad or grumpy, when we intentionally start fresh each day we have such amazing opportunities.

I truly hope you find today to be a wonderful new day to create the life of your dreams!

Blessings,
Laura P.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!