Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Monday, March 26, 2012

What I did this weekend

The weatherman threatened rain, so I made plans to get some work done. As it turned out, it was  a mixed weather bag but I'm glad I got some work done anyway. I have a couple of events coming up that I thought some tiny paintings would work well for. I love to work on these darling paintings and, because they are much less expensive than larger works, it gives folks a chance to own an original without the higher price tag.

Please visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WalkInYourOwnFootsteps to see the Inspirational Image for today. I also updated my website www.WIYOF.com and added a page for the Inspirational Images.

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Laura P.


Here's my entire weekend's work... All finished!

The quarter give you an idea of how tiny each piece is. :)

Smaller grouping

This sunflower needed a happy little lady bug. I added a shiny product that adds dimension to the lady bug, I love how it turned out.

this painting is only 4 x 4. Big look for a tiny piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!